Bakken Oil Field Jobs Are Plentiful But Housing Is Hard to Find
Thanks to new advancements in drilling, the Midwest is experiencing an oil boom, with the epicenter in Western North Dakota.
The boom came just in time for many hit hard by the economic downturn in 2008 and tens of thousands of workers packed up and headed north in search of Bakken oil field jobs.
Jobs in the area are easy to find, with annual pay starting in the high five figures and extending into the six figures.
The Bakken Housing Shortage
While this is fantastic after a time when the economy was rough for everyone, the drawback is the housing situation.
Fortunately, there are some truly affordable solutions available.
While there are rental homes and apartments in the area, not only are they already rented, but if you’ve ever lived in an apartment building, you understand the drawbacks of apartment living.
If you do get lucky and find an apartment, it usually comes with a 12-month lease requirement, which can be challenging if your new job moves you around the area.
But, apartments or rental homes aren’t your only option. There are other solutions available as well that provide you with truly comfortable and affordable living arrangements.
A Better Option Than Living in an Apartment
For example, Tioga RV and Trailer Park has s good selection of 4 bedroom mobile homes available for rent. Not only is Tioga home to many high-paying Bakken oil field jobs, but with all of the benefits you’ll find at our park, chances are high that you won’t be able to find a better deal in the Tioga area.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Parking right outside your front door
- Walking distance to local businesses
- Partially furnished with tables, chairs, beds and other essential furniture
- Close to Bakken oil field jobs
- Satellite TV available from local area providers
- Fiber optic internet service available from a local provider (our park is already wired for service)
- 4 bedroom / 2 bath configurations for crews or roommates
- Downtown Tioga location means you’re close to restaurants, stores and shopping
- Washer and dryer as well as other major appliances such as stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave included so you’ll feel right at home
Having great benefits like these are important, but location to your work and to other conveniences is important as well.
Since Tioga RV and Trailer Park is located in the heart of all the Bakken oil field jobs and in the middle of downtown Tioga, you’ll have easy access to work as well as shopping, grocery stores, entertainment and restaurants.
Housing Demand Is Very High – Call Us Today
Keep in mind you’ll want to move quickly to ensure you’ve reserved a home. With so many new jobs in the area, housing is tight already and will continue to tighten up as more workers come into the Tioga area.
If you’re planning to move to the Tioga area, you’ll want to contact us at (701) 641-6244 as soon as possible to ensure you have a home to come to when the job is done for the day.