Thanks to the “oil boom” that is being enjoyed in several areas around the Midwest, jobs paying good money are actually fairly easy to find.
One area, the Bakken formation in Tioga, ND, is one of the latest areas to enjoy the benefits of the resurgent “oil boom” and well-paying jobs are plentiful.
The drawback is housing availability.
If you’re planning to head to North Dakota to take advantage of the situation, you may be looking for apartments or mobile homes for rent in Tioga. So, which is actually best?
Apartments vs. Mobile Homes – Which Is Better for You?
Both apartments and mobile homes have reasonably comparable rents, although most apartment complexes require a minimum 12 month lease.
However, when it comes to the human factor, you’ll probably enjoy living in a mobile home much more than you would living in an apartment complex.
Here are a few reasons why you may prefer mobile homes for rent in Tioga instead of an apartment:
- Apartments share walls with other apartments. This means if you have a neighbor, you may be able to hear them through the walls. If you have a quiet neighbor, that isn’t very often, but if your neighbor works a different shift from you, a noisy neighbor can become a real problem, especially when you’re trying to sleep.
- Older apartment complexes with wooden floors may have a “squeak” factor which means you may be affected by an upstairs neighbor doing little more than walking around their apartment.
- Many apartment complexes don’t have parking close to your apartment which can be inconvenient, especially in inclement weather. By comparison, you literally park just a few feet from your front door when you choose to rent a mobile home.
- Apartment buildings may have strict limitations about which television and internet providers you can use or what’s available. For a small monthly fee, you can have fiber optic internet and satellite television in a mobile home, usually from a local provider of your choice. Our park is already wired for high-speed Internet, which you can sign up for with our local provider.
- Most apartments for rent come unfurnished whereas many mobile homes for rent in Tioga are available partially furnished.
Let’s face it. If you’re coming to the area to work, getting rest and being able to relax is important.
If you’re looking for mobile homes to rent in Tioga that provides you with all the benefits you want, give us a call at (701) 641-6244 today before all the best homes are taken.